Saturday, January 31, 2009

UTP.

I haven't been posting for so many weeks.

i guess the main reason i dun wan to post is because i wan to concentrate on having a Sibu Lifestyle before i will finally reach UTP again. That's why, lot's of activity done in sibu are kept deep in my heart as a memory that will guide me throughout my life.

The same thing happen when i reach UTP. I tried to contact my Sibu friends less because i dun wan to feel like i lost something in my life when i was in UTP. It was quite frustrating when we have to keep coming and going back from UTP and our beloved homeland. It felt almost like when i was in National Service, where we separate with each other, knowing we might not be able to see each other again. I dun like it. really...

Friday night: ( 8.55 pm )
My flight was delayed to 9.40 pm. i waited there like an idiot for more than an hour. Then, while i was queuing to get into GATE 4, a girl next to me, ( looks quite nice ) kept staring at me. I noticed her glancing at me, then she looked away when i look at her. After a few second, she moved her hand nearer to my arm. My adrenaline forced me to moved my arm away from her as soon as she touched me. Then, few seconds later, she started to get nearer to me. I packed up my belongings and started to walk through other people in front of me to get away from her. Then she's gone. Is it lucky or unlucky???/


11.55 pm.
I was in the plane for almost 2 hours, then the plane landed safely at LCCT (thank God) i walked to find the star shuttle terminal bus, then the bus only leave at around 2am. so i sit there doing nothing for almost 2 hours. i totally forgot that my big bro bought me two comics to spent my time at the airport. Stupid me.. then the bus leave at 2 am.


6.am.
The bus arrive at medan gopeng. i was waiting for the bus to go to medan Kit, but suddenly, a man, with only 3 teeth in his mouth shout " LUMUT!!!!! SITIAWAN!!!".. Then i sat there for a moment. "those name sounds familiar....." then i realized, lumut is to the east of UTP, so for sure it will pas through UTP. Apa lagi, NAik la... haha..

7.am.
I arrive at the bus stop outside UTP. I get off the bus. I looked at left and right, make sure no one is around. then i shout, "I'm back to UTP!!!!!" The happiness fill my heart. But!!!!! when i started to carry my luggage into UTP, V6, i walked for around 20m, then stop for a while. Another 20m, stop again. MY luggage got so many!!! can;t carry it. So, i carry it to the guard tower, and ask him to look after the luggage while i take some of it to V6 first. Then, the first trip was luck when a staff from UTP help me with his car. I put down my luggage at common room, then walked back to the guard tower. then, 2nd trip, no car pass by. i have to walk all the way back to UTP.

7.50 am.
i go to abang anas room to ask for room. he said to find him after 8 am, cause he have to belajar, dun know belajar wat.. So i waited until 9. Then i go to his office, he was not there. I go to his room, ring the doorbell, but no one come out. I can't stand it so i rent a car and go to Ipoh with Chang Yi, Cheryl, Chai Sing, and Vittaya. It was quite a shame when Cheryl has to be the one that drive cause we the other male can't drive........ well..

9.00 am
start journey to Ipoh. 5 people with no knowledge on the pathway to ipoh, drive based on instinct and memory, to reach Ipoh town and they succeded. damn funny. we arrive at Ipoh and i do quite an amount of shopping. bring it back to UTP at around 5. we did rush here and there to finish some task in UTP, but not all of us manage to get what we want.

5.00 pm.
i start my journey on finding Abang Anas. finally, he is back to his office. So, i got a room.

7.30
we ate at v5.


That's my first day when i back to utP. it was tiring, cause i didn'y manage to get some good sleep for the whole day, and i was doing all the travelling while having a flu. Anyway, i finally updated my blog. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment