Sunday, December 21, 2008

Trip to Bukit Aup.

Ok, last friday, my nephew (married with 3 kids) come back from bintulu, and they called us to join them for a trip to Bukit Aup, a place that they will definately visit if they come back to sibu, they ask me and two of my brothers to join them.

First, they come here to visit my and my parent. After a few chit chats, we went to bukit aup for our trip. Her kids are very active, which is a good sign.. haha, if not active, it means there is something wrong.. lol, (their perception) and when we arrive, we started at the playground first.






















I'm not taking the picture of the lake, there is a big fish down there and i was trying to take it's picture..



















Big sister, yun yun.



















Husband and second brother, yuan yuan.




















My bro and youngest sister, wen wen.




















Wife and the wen wen.



















Here we go!!



















Let go of me!! i wan to walk up by myself.. haha,..




































One happy family..



















This is where we feed the fishes after the playground time is over.. haha..





After all the walk and play at the playground, they went back to their hotel and we all go back also, cause later at the night, we will go for dinner together. so, i went to play basketball for around 30 minutes and then bath for the dinner.

After the dinner, we went for a walk at pasar malam, and some shops, cause they want to buy some food. Now, while walking, i personally experience the difficulty of raising kids. their . kids kept on running around and not following their parent. Me and my bro have to navigate their position all the time so they won't get lost.

Went to the cloth section. then, i lost the second brother 2 times!! luckily can find him back. So!!! now i know how hard it is to raise a kid. now i understand how a mother spent their attention and focus to look after their children precisely. now i know how hard it is to have kids. and now i know i have to spent anonymous amount of time for my children in order to raise them in full responsibility and love. ha.

Then, they all go back to bintulu the next morning. bye bye, that's the end of my trip today.

No comments:

Post a Comment